COMPANY PROVIDING RENEWABLE ENERGY
- The number 1 of the Indian Ocean – The Vanilla Islands.
- The number 1 of photovoltaic plants in Reunion.
- More than 3000 plants installed (more than 32 MW)
- A turnover of more than 250M€
- More than 100 employees
- A design office at the forefront of technology.
- A strategic stock of 3MW available at the Port Franc in Mauritius.
In Mauritius, the registered capital of SFER Maurice is 34,000,000 MUR, making it one of the largest Mauritian companies.
MCB Bank, MAURITUS TELECOM, TOTAL, AMBASSADE AMERICAINE, INDIAN OIL, …
PRESENCE IN THE INDIAN OCEAN
Reunion Island, Mauritius, Mayotte, Madagascar, Seychelles and Comoros (2015).
DEVELOPMENT SOUTHERN AFRICA
Tanzania, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa
Civil liability, decennial, production guarantee.